The IBM Food Trust was announced last year with flagship partner Walmart as perhaps the largest food traceability project ever undertaken. Here’s a first look at the dashboard.
- Transparent Path Secures $1.6 Million Seed Funding and Signs Key Partnership, Fueling Expansion into Southern Hemisphere
- Our new customer relations manager: Terra Clark!
- Transparent Path to debut advanced logistics technologies at Caspian Agro expo, aiding agricultural exports in Azerbaijan and Georgia
- Transparent Path awarded $274,000 grant to create a biodegradable sensor
- Transparent Path awarded $137,750 grant to reduce food waste