“Recent cyclospora outbreaks, with limited evidence as to how they originated, have perplexed federal and state public health officials as well as food safety experts throughout the fresh produce industry, including Fresh Express,” said John P. Olivo, President of Fresh Express.
- Transparent Path Secures $1.6 Million Seed Funding and Signs Key Partnership, Fueling Expansion into Southern Hemisphere
- Our new customer relations manager: Terra Clark!
- Transparent Path to debut advanced logistics technologies at Caspian Agro expo, aiding agricultural exports in Azerbaijan and Georgia
- Transparent Path awarded $274,000 grant to create a biodegradable sensor
- Transparent Path awarded $137,750 grant to reduce food waste