“The food we eat travels a long distance from farms and factories to our plates, and in many cases the person eating it has no idea what winding path it took, or even what is really in it. Food fraud, in which agents somewhere along the supply chain adulterate or misrepresent their product, is a shockingly common occurrence.” – Will Nicol, Digital Trends
- Our new customer relations manager: Terra Clark!
- Transparent Path to debut advanced logistics technologies at Caspian Agro expo, aiding agricultural exports in Azerbaijan and Georgia
- Transparent Path awarded $274,000 grant to create a biodegradable sensor
- Transparent Path awarded $137,750 grant to reduce food waste
- Seafood Expo Global to see new Transparent Path seafood sensor technologies