In terms of blockchain adoption for supply chain, other countries seem to be moving further, faster than the US. Thoughts?
- WaPo: FDA restarting some food & drug inspections halted by shutdown
- Business Insider: venture capital is piling into ag-tech
- Transparent Path joins WeWork Labs’ Seattle accelerator
- Food industry veterans join Transparent Path to bring speed to food traceability
- CDC romaine recall is a frustrating blow to the food sector
Follow the latest transparency news
We've joined WeWork Labs' Seattle accelerator as a founding member of their blockchain group! https://t.co/0mwF3rJeIg
I am THRILLED, seriously thrilled, to announce the addition of @CraigHerkert (former president, Walmart Americas) and @emmergizer (VP of Marketing & Sales for Numi Tea) to our advisory board. And we're all Midwesterners! https://t.co/vh4r9ujua4
The farmer featured in this story quantifies the costs per pound by the loss of trust in his product because of the nationwide recall.
#CDC #romaine #lettuce #recall is a frustrating blow to the #food sector - https://t.co/5CObh5jmn6
Supply chain solutions: Q&A with the CEO of Transparent Path. by @hodlDRGN https://t.co/dgo86NKeuj #blockchain #iot #foodsafety