FDA inspectors and staff resumed work on Tuesday, focusing on higher-risk foods, drugs and devices.
- On the occasion of our second birthday
- GeekWire: Startup founders at new 5G Open Innovation Lab explain how they’ve adjusted to the COVID-19 crisis
- SupplyChainBrain: How the Pandemic Taught a Lesson to Food Supply Chains
- Lauren Adler speaking at Peru’s Salón de Cacao y Chocolate Virtual, July 21, 2020
- Transparent Path accepted into 5G Open Innovation Lab
Follow the latest transparency news
Creating a more agile, more resilient and more certain supply chain for food.
For more information on our equity crowdfunding raise, or to become a partial owner, visit https://netcapital.com/companies/transparent-path
#predictiveanalytics #foodtraceability #supplychaintransparency
Poignant video about food waste from the @AdCouncil and @NRDC campaign "Save the Food". ^cw
82% of consumers say they would pay more for products with accurate and transparent information. Companies who invest in “smart” supply chains can see as much as a 335% three-year ROI gain. ^pw
FIND OUT MORE AT https://netcapital.com/companies/transparent-path
On September 29th the @FAO celebrated the world's first International Day of Awareness of Food Loss and Waste. This is an important step toward global awareness and initiatives combatting the vast food loss and insecurity we face today. ^cw https://buff.ly/3mE5HmZ
Thanks, @InvestorPlace, for including Transparent Path in "5 @netcapital Companies to Invest In for Outsized Gains"! 🙏💪