Microsoft for Startups accepts Transparent Path into Seattle accelerator
FDA inspectors and staff resumed work on Tuesday, focusing on higher-risk foods, drugs and devices.
- Press Release: Transparent Path selected to FoodTech 500
- On the occasion of our second birthday
- GeekWire: Startup founders at new 5G Open Innovation Lab explain how they’ve adjusted to the COVID-19 crisis
- SupplyChainBrain: How the Pandemic Taught a Lesson to Food Supply Chains
- Lauren Adler speaking at Peru’s Salón de Cacao y Chocolate Virtual, July 21, 2020
Follow the latest transparency news
Syed Aman of @_HwyHaul on food loss in the supply chain: these shipments are rejected due to "mainly manual ways of scheduling and routing, lack of visibility," and "cold-chain standards not being met during the days in supply chain."
Traceability during a recall has been modeled to reduce loss by up to 90%, meaning significant savings in cost and effort. ^pw
#tracebacks #foodsafety #foodtraceability
Wanted to share this snippet from an infographic by Business Insider -- as a company that uses 5G and IoT tech, it's important to look at the ways these technologies can transform industries, and exciting to see the shift toward greater connectivity. ^cw
Creating a more agile, more resilient and more certain supply chain for food.
For more information on our equity crowdfunding raise, or to become a partial owner, visit https://netcapital.com/companies/transparent-path
#foodtraceability #coldchain #supplychaintransparency
Chief Supply Chain Officer for @GeneralMills John Church on the transforming food industry: "We thought we were in a marathon, and then it turned out we were in an Ironman."