FDA inspectors and staff resumed work on Tuesday, focusing on higher-risk foods, drugs and devices.
- Food-tech venture Transparent Path adds veteran technology execs
- CNN: Could blockchain help you become a more ethical shopper?
- GeekWire: Starbucks unveils real-time traceability feature in its app
- CBS News: Texas company recalls contaminated water, unapproved herbs, then shuts down
- Despite a “crypto winter,” blockchain-for-food projects push forward to reduce risk in the US food supply
Follow the latest transparency news
Watching @TMobile ‘s Sr Dir of 5G Strategy & Partnerships Daniel Herb talk about what T-Mo is doing in the #5G #IoT space @ @hdwpioneers @thinkspace
IBM Food Trust’s Kurt Wedgwood discussing enterprise blockchain at #SeattleDevcon with @hashgraph‘s Cooper Kunz (hey @ManceHarmon!), @j0j0r0 of DragonChain, Jan Young and (Danny Wolf?!?)
#SeattleDevcon schedule for the Industry Stage has changed and @Weave will speak on #supplychain and #socialimpact at 2:00pm PT rather than 1:00. Come hear how blockchain can stop food and energy waste!
Kicking off #SeattleDevcon: Justin Wu of CoinState @hackapreneur and Zach Nelson of Ripple. Great to see so many familiar faces and so much interest in #blockchain in #Seattle!3
7 days left until #ETcon2019! We're excited to have fascinating companies @virtuwell @exosite @seekops @TransparentPath @techstars [email protected] present! Sign up: https://t.co/i6Ne6olrCV
#business #tech #AI #IoT #blockchain #machinelearning #ethics